The RHB Banking Group is the fourth largest fully integrated financial services group in Malaysia. The Group´s core businesses are streamlined into three main business pillars, namely Group Retail and Commercial Banking, Group International Business and Group Corporate and Investment Banking. The Group´s regional presence now spans nine countries including Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and Lao PDR. We are looking for a qualified candidate to fill our vacancy below:
- Ensure IT network and infrastructure are regularly maintained and in good condition.
- Ensure bank’s systems and applications are secure, active, and stable.
- Ensure the completeness of all IT related implementation.
- Ensure the applications’ problems/issues are clarified and resolved.
- Annually coordinate with IT Division to ensure business is able to function accordingly.
- Overseeing the management and maintenance of computers, counter workstations and its peripherals.
- Overseeing the management of IT training to ensure hardware is properly used and applications are competently performed by only authorised users.
- Follow and maintain bank’s IT Security Policy and 11 Domain IT Security Standards as follows:
- Overseeing the management of bank’s security data and archiving of records and backups according to related policies, manuals, and circulars.
- Coordinate with IT Division for checking purposes and monitoring bank’s anti-virus to ensure all computers are updated.
- Coordinate with IT Division for checking purposes and monitoring usage of legal licenses on all computers to ensure there is no illegal installation and usage.
- Overseeing the management of IT support in troubleshooting on IT related problems.
- Administrator role in performing administrative functions according to bank’s guidelines/manuals.
- Administrative roles in performing administrator functions on securities system (PABX, Access Control and Surveillance System).
- Supervise subordinate to ensure they perform their duties and responsibilities in accordance with their employment conditions.
- IT budget planning and utilization, and IT project management.
- Provide consultancy advice on IT related matters for bank as well as colleagues.
- Support and cooperate to provide appropriate solutions for bank improvement on business and operations.
- Continuously improve and enhance bank’s applications and its capabilities including process flow and reporting.
- Be the liaison person with other departments to resolve issues related to bank’s applications and relevant issues.
- Analyse needs on IT and related matters for all departments and for bank and coming up with IT budgeting on yearly basis.
- Monitor and coordinate with other parties to ensure the IT budgeting is well utilised.
- Other related IT function as per request by management on new projects and on ad hoc basis.
- Cross Selling bank’s products to relatives and friends and encourage them to be our customer.
- Communicate with all staffs to ensure they understand bank’s policies and regulations.
- Bachelor Degree of IT.
- Minimum 7 year experience in IT function, preferably in banking IT sector.
- Experience in dealing with IT vendors.
- IT budget planning and IT project management skill.
- Well-versed in Bank of Laos requirements in terms of IT system.
- Core network-server management and system monitoring skill.
- Advance IT technical reporting skill, leading skill in IT support, system issue analytical and solving skill.
Interested candidate must be Lao Citizens, please prepare and submit your applications to us with following documents by 23 October 2019:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with two references
- 2 Photo (Passport sized photography)
- Copy of Passport and ID Card
- Copy of certificates and transcript record
- Copy of family book and other resident certificates
Remark: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.
RHB Bank Lao Limited
Human Resource & Training Department
No. 01 House No. 008, Kaysone Phomvihane Road,
Phonxai Village, Vientiane, Lao PDR
Tel: +856 21 455116-7. 020 77566607 Ext. 114 Fax: +856 21 455112
email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com