Bring your talent and passion to a global company at the forefront of making life better for people in Asia. Prudential is one of the world’s leading life insurance companies and is headquartered in the United Kingdom. In Asia we have operations in 13 countries with more than 14 million customers, offering a wide range of life insurance and savings products. In Laos, Prudential Life Assurance (Lao) Company Limited has been established in 2016 and located at 5th Floor, Vientiane Center Office building, Khouvieng Rd., North Nongchan Village, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital. Our Product is available in ACLEDA bank.
As a part of an ongoing business development, Prudential Life Assurance (Lao) Company Limited is currently looking for highcaliber individuals who share our vision, to join our operations in Laos. We also provide extensive training and development opportunities, international-exposure and equality of opportunity for all who apply for and who perform work for the organization including, among others, candidates, interns, apprentices, full‐time and part‐time employees, contactors, consultants, as well as executive and non‐executive directors.
Position Title: Corporate Sales Manager
Division: Partnerships Distribution (PD), Laos
Report to: Head of Sales Management
Location: Vientiane Capital
Candidate’s category: Lao National Only
- To assist the Head of Sales to develop effective sales strategies, activities, programs and client presentations of the Corporate Sales channel to ensure that they align with the company’s objectives and the company’s sales target has been achieved within a timely manner.
- To deliver and drive APE monthly Target to ensure the targets were achieved;
- Build good relationship with key contacts of the Referral Sources from organizations, school, Companies, etc….
- Responsible for assigned monthly, quarterly, yearly of APE (Sales Target) and target Policies.
- Look after Life Corporate Sales Executive(CSE) performance monitoring.
- Provide immediate support to CSE in handling Customers’ enquires and feedback.
- Keep coaching and training CSEs to understand all our products and services.
- Build up a relationship management with Key contact of the Referral Sources
- Prepare and implement monthly sales activities including preparing customer presentation and visiting customers with CSEs.
- Develop subordinates and build talents for key roles and succession planning.
- Perform other duties/target as assigned by Head of Sales Management - Partnerships Distribution
- Develop and implement sales incentives programs effectively for enhancing sales performance of CSCS Channel;
- Leads generation, contact customers to offer them products and services;
- Visit clients or arrange meetings to discuss products and how they will meet the requirements of customers;
- Deliver sales pitches and presentations to clients;
- Effectively communicate with customers to identify their requirements and assist them with selecting appropriate products that meet their needs
- implement plans effectively to increase the sales volume and overall company performance and to ensure marketing objectives and activities are in line with sales targets;
- Conduct surveys and research to gather information regarding market trends, potential leads, and sales opportunities;
- Assist the Head of Sales Managment to compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance
- Ensure provision of proper after sales support and services to clients
- Prepare and present to management periodic budgets/sales forecast
- Organize meetings to discuss sales activities and take decisions on strategies necessary for improvement.
- Manage all Sales process since application filling to Customer Policy Issue
- Other tasks assigned by the Head of Sales Managment;
- University degree, preferably in Sales, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, Insurance/ finance or related field.
- At least 3 -5 years experience in sales management experience, sales analysis plan, and sales strategy management.
- Good understanding of the industry and Laos business environment. Experienced in Insurance Industry is advantageous
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Lao and English. Good command of Power Point, Word and Excel.
Application closing date: 17th Oct 2019
How to apply:
- Please submit your CV with references, a Letter of Interest and expected salary for the post you are applying for, a recent photograph, copy of work records and copy of academic certificates and transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or collecting an application form/or contact us for further details at the Human Resources Department, Prudential Life Assurance (Lao) Company Limited, Vientiane Center on 5th Floor, Road Khu Vieng, North Nongchan Vilage , Sisattanak District, Vientiane, Lao PDR.; Tel: 021-211-122 & 021-211-141. Website: www.prudential.la Prudential Laos
Remark: All submitted documents will not be returned to applicants. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview