Phonesack Group Co., Ltd is one of the largest wholly owned Lao companies. The Company employs over 100 supportive personnel at its headquarters and over 2500 employees and sub-contractors throughout sites in Lao PDR.
Now is an exciting time to build a career with Phonesack Group Co., Ltd. (PSG). We have a huge range of projects which require driven and talented people to join our team, to lead and collaborates innovative ideas. We are currently seeking the following positions:
1. Admin Manager – 1 position
Work location: Xekong Power Plant Limited (XPPL), Xekong Province, Lao P.D.R.
Working day: 60 days, off: 08 days (9 hours/day).
- Provides overall administrative assistance and support to all areas of the Project. Maintains and coordinates all administrative functions. Assists in setting up office policies and procedures. Directs and manages all functions of a business unit in aspects of the camp site and administrative operations. Provides senior administrative leadership for department and division staff. Overall responsibility for department administrative staff and managing all aspects of the business office staff.
- Develop and implement systematic approaches to every process dealing with camp site living, feeding, shelter and sustainable logistics.
- Cost Control verification for all activities on site.
- Reviewing the accounts payable, accounts receivable, monitoring and monthly reconciliation of fiscal accounts, preparation of monthly and bi-weekly payrolls and verification.
- Generates statistical reports, as required by senior executive staff and company policies, to summarize all business functions.
- Preparation of department budgets and analysis of periodic budget status reports.
- Prepares reports and tracks various events and statistics.
- Prepare company policies and procedures for controlling important issues and be responsible together with the concerned Departments for its implementation.
- Ensures good customer services for all staffs and arrange receptions for visitors on site.
- Responsible for daily monitoring of the main office operations.
- Liaise with HQ for all Government permits and licenses needed on site.
- Follow-up all activities requiring GOL involvement.
- Responsible for keeping track of all company assets and monthly updates of the assets.
- Monitoring the fuel consumption of all activities on site.
- Monitoring the activities of all contractors on site.
- Monitoring the budget variance of each Department.
- Review each purchase request thoroughly, from all the Departments with appropriate justifications, if required, before submitting for approval.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or relevant field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the relevant field;
- Knowledge of company administrative policies and procedures;
- Excellent supervision and managerial skills;
- Ability to give guidance and assign work to subordinates through verbal or written instructions;
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills;
- Highly effective organizational skills;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Ability to handle and work under stressful circumstances and situations;
- Use logical and alternative critical thinking to identify & solve work-related problems;
- Ensure that all office policies and procedures are adhered to in line with the goals & objectives of the company;
- Foster and facilitate cooperation, coordination and team spirit throughout the organization.
We offer the successful candidate an excellent salary and benefits package, National Social Security Fund, Field travels Allowance, Residence in camp and meals, etc…
We invite qualified candidate to submit your resume stating position apply for, your present and expected salary and ref directly, E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or send hard copy of application form to the Human Resources Department at: Phonesack Group, Ltd. Unit 15, Sithong Road, Pakthang Village, Sikhottabong District, P.O. Box 1808, Vientiane Lao PDR. Tel: 021 550497, Ext 1153, Fax: (856-21) 550498, website: www.phonesackgroup.com