The Swiss Red Cross (SRC) has been operational in the Lao PDR since 1988. In partnership with the Lao Red Cross (LRC), and the Ministry of Health (MOH). The SRC is mainly working in the health sector in the field of general public health, social health protection and basic health care with focus on the most vulnerable population.
||SRC Coordination Office in Vientiane Capital
||SRC Financial Internal Controller & HR-Admin Manager (SRC FIC-HAM)
Summary of position
This position combines 03 functions:
- HR-Admin Assistant
The main objective of the position is to ensure office administrative and logistic work will be done properly and to facilitate the project management under closely supervise by the Financial Internal Controller & HR-Admin Manager.
This position requires:
- Strong commitment and engagement
- Good mindset
- High responsibility and capacity for constructive initiatives
- Capacity to maintain good work communication with the project team and with the partners
- Capacity to work independently
- Concern for effectiveness and efficiency using of resources
- Capacity to work extra hours when needed
- With the project management (SRC FIC-HAM and SRC Program Manager).
- With Admin in Luangprabang and Sekong province: Communication and Coordination.
Functions and tasks: Logistic and Admin support for all SRC Projects in Laos
- Process procurement
- Asset inventory
- Logistic work
- Management VTE project car schedule, car insurance and maintenance
- Arrange/booking traveling
- Arrange/booking meeting room, events
- Back up data
- Admin & HR work
- Running official documents for expat ( Visa, Work Permit, ID…etc)
- Leave tracking
- Process Insurance (PA & SSO) and health check up
- Office maintenance (electricity, air con, cleaner, IT…)
- Serve Admin & HR works to FIC-HAM
- Qualification in administration of at least bachelor level
- Experience of work in a similar position for at least 2 years (in development project is a plus)
- Conversant with common computer programs (Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, email, Skype, etc…)
- Experience in official procedures with the Lao government
- Good command of the English language
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply. Please fill in the form through this link https://forms.gle/5w22hXJrj1eJufKj8
A successful candidate is expected to start 1st of October 2019
Closing Date: 31 August 2019 - Only short-listed candidates will be notified.