About the program
ASEAN–Australia Counter Trafficking (ASEAN-ACT) will continue Australia’s long running collaboration with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) to stop human trafficking in our region. The program will principally engage in the justice sector response to human trafficking. It will engage all 10 ASEAN Member States in some capacity and will establish national-level programming in Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
ASEAN-ACT seeks to establish technical advisory panels to provide advice and technical inputs when required to assist the program:
- Enhance regional level ASEAN capacity to oversee ACTIP implementation;
- Enhance national level individual and organisational capability for ACTIP implementation; and
- Develop inclusive public policy processes to improve ACTIP implementation.
Please copy and paste this link: https://bit.ly/2YlqW4q to access further details on the role including an outline of the key responsibilities.
Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta, Manila, Phnom Penh, Vientiane, and Yangon
Technical Specialists will be selected based on:
- Masters Qualifications or higher in one more of the focus areas.
- Understanding of contemporary issues in one or more of the focus areas particularly in the ASEAN context.
- Experience working in ASEAN Member States including Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, Lao PDR, Singapore.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- IT skills and ability to utilise computer software and technologies for the purposes of conceptual data analysis and dissemination
- High-level cross-cultural competency, and communication, consultation and facilitation skills.
- Experience conveying complex information to stakeholders of varying levels of experience or ability
How to apply?
- The words ‘Technical Advisory Panels’ in the email subject;
- Your CV;
- A completed Criteria Response Form, which describes how your skills and experience are applicable to the selection criteria. One (1) Criteria Response Form per Focus Area. The Criteria Response Form can be accessed thru this link: https://bit.ly/2Zj0apw
Applications close at 5PM (Bangkok time) on the 06th September 2019.
Queries relating to this position should be directed to email@example.com
. It is essential that you quote ‘Technical Advisory Panels’ in your email title, or you may not receive a response.
Kindly note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Specialists from ASEAN Member States are strongly encouraged to apply.