Job Vacancy (Urgent)
You will receive training and career Development Opportunity
L.J International Lao Co., Ltd is one of the nation's leading providers High-Tech （CCTV） information technology services. The Company are committed to creating a modern internet information system. By analyzing Intelligence video (video Surveillance) technology, information technology refers to industry data collections, focusing on security of cameras in the urban center of the city. Now We are seeking for the potential candidates for more position as follows:
Engineering IT (1 Position)
Responsibilities will include:
- develop a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines
- To provide Security, CCTV and associated telecom/networking infrastructure designs and specifications to relevant National and International Standards
To design and implement CCTV and security designs, in accordance with relevant statutes and codes and to do so in accordance with industry best practice and the Group Quality Assurance Systems
- research and develop products
- Surveying and obtaining information from sites and other systems
- Develop professional relationships with the client by demonstrating an understanding of their business and their technology requirements and achieving reliable, timely and high-quality delivery.
- To be responsible and accountable for the proposed integrated technical solutions design across various subcontractors and subsystem solutions.
- Male, Age 25 – 40 years Old
- Higher Diploma – Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engendering, Related IT Solution, and Business Administration.
- Ability to quickly develop professional and trusted relationships with a variety of cultures and clients.
- Willingness and ability to work flexibly and diligently.
- Good working knowledge of – and interest in – all areas of Security Design and Requirements.
- High level of self-motivation and an ability to work with a high level of initiative and limited supervision, in high pressure situations.
- Strong team player who can communicate, motivate and interact effectively with technical, commercial and clerical team-members.
- Experienced working with donor and government agencies funded projects
- Willing to work in a team and also be a good team player and friendly
- Good English skills both written and speaking
- Good Command of Chinese Communicate will Considering
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Words and Excel
Remark:Competitive salary package will be offered based on qualification and experience of the successful candidate.
Please send cover letter, CV & reference from past employers: Leemoua5@gmail.com
Contact number: 020 55949180, WeChat ID: LEETHAO7
Work Place: Vientiane Capital Lao PDR