Bring your talent and passion to a global company at the forefront of making life better for people in Asia. Prudential is one of the world’s leading life insurance companies and is headquartered in the United Kingdom. In Asia we have operations in 13 countries with more than 14 million customers, offering a wide range of life insurance and savings products. In Laos, Prudential Life Assurance (Lao) Company Limited has been established in 2016 and located at 6th Floor, Vientiane Plaza Hotel Office, Sailom Rd., Hatsady Neua Village, Chanthabouly District, Vientiane Capital. Our Product is available in ACLEDA bank.
As a part of an ongoing business development, Prudential Life Assurance (Lao) Company Limited is currently looking for highcaliber individuals who share our vision, to join our operations in Laos. We also provide extensive training and development opportunities, international-exposure and equality of opportunity for all who apply for and who perform work for the organization including, among others, candidates, interns, apprentices, full‐time and part‐time employees, contactors, consultants, as well as executive and non‐executive directors.
Position Title: Business Development Manager, Northern Region
Division: Partnerships Distribution (PD), Laos
Report to: Head of Partnerships Distribution (PD)
Location: Luangprabang, Oudomxay, Xiengkhouang, Luangnamtha, Xayaboury
Candidate’s category: Lao National Only
• Business Development Manager will meet all the deadlines and requirements of individual/ team assignments and projects. Due to the nature of this job, the incumbent will play as a representative of company. S/he therefore must demonstrate high level of integrity, courtesy, self-discipline, and professionalism. In addition, Business Development Manager is confident and mature with positive attitude, be respectful, be always caring and understanding, be able to handle effectively all queries in professional manner. S/he must build effective relationships both within and outside the department; seek input from and maintain effective ongoing communication with others
• To manage and monitor the regional daily sales of Partnerships Distribution in order to achieve APE targets and provide high level of customer satisfaction while maintaining focus on efficiency and productivity.
• Motivate LISs (Sales) team under his/her region to be more active sales and achieve their sales target
• Coach all LIS to ensure they fully understand all company products and services.
• Build good relationship with ACLEDA Branch Managers in the Region
• Build relationship with branch manager and management team of Bank Partner.
• Present business update to Bank Branch Manager and Management and drive sales strategies to meet company expectation
• Assigned monthly APE and Policy target and year-end target of APE and Policy.
• Monitor and evaluate LISs performance monitoring and evaluation
• Provide immediate support to LISs in customer handling
• Review the area management KPIs and take necessary actions to achieve the target KPIs.
• Keep coaching and training LISs to understand all our products and services
• Prepare and implement monthly activities including customer presentation and joint visit with FCs.
• Liaise with other departments on matters relating to daily sales activities
• Perform other duties/target as assigned by Line Manager
• University degree, preferably in Sales, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, Insurance/ finance or related field.
• A minimum of 5-year experience in a supervisory position in customer Service or Sales
• Be able to travel across the nation
• Ability to manage and work independently
• Ability to think creatively and take initiative
• Analytical skills and demonstrate positive attitude
• Good problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent business communication skills, commendable in English language both in speaking and writing
• Proactive and reliable professional
• Computer literacy in Microsoft offices applications
Application closing date: 26th May 2019
How to apply:
Remark: All submitted documents will not be returned to applicants. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview
Prudential is one of the world's leading life insurance companies and is headquartered in the United Kingdom. In Asia we have operations in 13 countries with more than 14 million customers, offering a wide range of life insurance and savings products. As a leading life insurer in Asia, Prudential offers financial protection and savings products that meet the needs of customers for different life stages. As a part of an ongoing business development, Prudential Life Assurance (Lao) Company Limited is currently looking for high-caliber individuals who share our vision, to join our operations in Laos. We also provide extensive training and development opportunities, and international-exposure.