Phonesack Group Co., Ltd is one of the largest wholly owned Lao companies. The Company employs over 100 supportive personnel at its headquarters and over 2500 employees and sub-contractors throughout sites in Lao PDR.
Now is an exciting time to build a career with Phonesack Group Co., Ltd. (PSG). We have a huge range of projects which require driven and talented people to join our team, to lead and collaborates innovative ideas. We are currently seeking the following positions:
2. Accounting Supervisor, 1 position base in Head Quarter, Vientiane Capital, Working day: Mon-Fri (8 hours/day) – Re-advertise Urgent!
- To manage the daily work related to accounting transactions, cash and other transactions in Head Quarter and/or in subsidiary companies.
- Issue financial reports of the company which he/she is in-charge (called “Company”) monthly, quarterly, biannually and annually which includes the operations business activities.
- Make regulatory schedule to train ACCA/IFRS for local accounting staff.
- Review daily transaction in accounting system for HQ and project under HQ and advise accounting employees to fix if there is mistake occurred.
- Monthly cost comparsion between actual vs budget vs forecast and put the comments.
- Work with other supervisors and staff to perform balance sheet reconciliation accounts on monthly basic and complete on timeline.
- Improve the internal accounting process and coodinate with related department if there is any disadvantage.
- Check, examine the documents related to accounts payable of Company before submitting to managers/authorizers to approve.
- Check and examine the Trial balance, General ledger in details.
- Correct and/or adjust the financial reports to meet the requirement of IFRS, depending on what kind of reports needed to be issued.
- Issue other accounting and/or financial reports requested by Accounting managers or the BOM
- Capitalise fixed assets, monthly run depreciation and reconcile between fixed asset register and GL
- Perform the accounting team to make the physical fixed assets count at the end of the year and reconcile between fixed assets register with assets counted.
- Improve the fixed assets movement process between HQ and subsidiary company.
- Travel to the sites for business trip if there is any requirement.
- Work with the external auditors, taxation officers if related to Company.
- Support accounting work to Othe Company under Phonesack Group and subsidiaries if it needed.
- Do other duties assigned by Accounting Managers of PSG group and/or BOM of PSG.
- Should have at least Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting,
- CPA/ACCA/CIMA is preferred
- Work experience and skills
- 4 years to 6+ years of progressively responsible related experience
- Good English skills
- Can work under high work pressure and hard working
- Outstanding ability of using advanced Excel and other Microsoft office applications
- SAP or ERP software experience is preferred
We offer the successful candidate an excellent salary and benefits package, Including PSG self insurance National Social Security Fund Office, Field travels Allowance, Mobile Phone Policies, etc…
We invite qualified candidate to submit your resume stating position apply for, your present and expected salary and ref directly, E-mail to: email@example.com or send hard copy of application form to the Human Resources Department at: Phonesack Group, Ltd. Unit 15, Sithong Road, Pakthang Village, Sikhottabong District, P.O. Box 1808, Vientiane Lao PDR. Tel: 021 550497, ext 1153, Fax: (856-21) 550498.