Phonesack Group Co., Ltd is one of the largest wholly owned Lao companies. The Company employs over 100 supportive personnel at its headquarters and over 2500 employees and sub-contractors throughout sites in Lao PDR.
Now is an exciting time to build a career with Phonesack Group Co., Ltd. (PSG). We have a huge range of projects which require driven and talented people to join our team, to lead and collaborates innovative ideas. We are currently seeking the following positions:
1. Finance and Accounting Supervisor – 1 position
Work location: Xekong Power Plant Co.,Ltd (XPPL), Xekong Province, Lao P.D.R.
Working day: 60 days, off: 08 days (9 hours/day).
- Issue financial report of XPPL monthly, quarterly, biannually and annually which includes the operations and activities of wood construction business and business activities in the qead quarter.
- Check and examine the financial reports.
- Correct and/or adjust the financial reports to meet the requirement of IFRS and Lao accounting system, depending on what kind of reports needed to be issued.
- Issue other accounting and/or financial report requested by Finance and Accounting managers or the Board of Management (BOM).
- Coordinate and update the accounting work of the site Thakek and the Group Company where wood and construction’s activities are or ansite of PSG.
- Support the accounting team at the site of wood and construction related to accounting issue and support to solve the problem if any.
- Physical inventory and fixed assets counting, etc.
- Work with the external auditors taxation officers if related to PSG.
- Train the accounting team at Thakek and the Group of Company site if requested.
- Do other tasks as requested by Finance Accounting Manangers of XPPL and/or BOM of PSG
- Male or Female, Lao or Expatiate.
- Higher diploma/Bachelor or master’s degree in Finance and Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Accounting software as such: SAP, APIS, S-Acc, Access, Accounting/GAAP knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- English is plus and able to travel.
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow through skills.
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately critical.
We offer the successful candidate an excellent salary and benefits package, National Social Security Fund, Field travels Allowance, Residence in camp and meals, etc…
We invite qualified candidate to submit your resume stating position apply for, your present and expected salary and ref directly, E-mail to: email@example.com or send hard copy of application form to the Human Resources Department at: Phonesack Group, Ltd. Unit 15, Sithong Road, Pakthang Village, Sikhottabong District, P.O. Box 1808, Vientiane Lao PDR. Tel: 021 550497, Ext 1153, Fax: (856-21) 550498.