- helping customers solve their problems using technology
- mainly develop a web application or mobile app
- using industry standard for developing, deploying and maintaining software
- learning and using frameworks, i.e Laravel, Rails, React, Redux/flux, ...etc
- able to write some code using any programing language
- basic understand OOP and data structure
- ability to learn and adopt new technologies and development processes
- be open-minded for feedbacks "KAIZEN" mindset!
- able to read and understand the technical article in English (ສາມາດນຳໃຊ້ google translate ເພື່ອຮຽນຮູ້ໄດ້)
- most importantly know how to use Google, Stackoverflow!
- flexible working hours depend on an ability to deliver work (it's not a typical 8-5 job)
- intensive training for entry-level (3-6months probation, you will learn a lot)
- other benefits including phone prepaid card, gas allowance, flexible leaves
57BYTES started in June 2018, our goal is to develop the best software engineers to adapt to the rapid changes in technology and provide undeniable solutions to the local business.
We aim to help small and medium enterprise (SME) to equip with the suitable technology in order to create fundamentals step for their development to the digital ages.
At 57BYTES, we believe in two principles - openness and transparency. We open for ideas, changes, and feedbacks which encourage us to evolve. Creating a trusted environment through transparency where nothing gets hide and sharing necessary information.