Phonesack Group Co., Ltd is one of the largest wholly owned Lao companies. The Company employs over 100 supportive personnel at its headquarters and over 2500 employees and sub-contractors throughout sites in Lao PDR.
Now is an exciting time to build a career with Phonesack Group Co., Ltd. (PSG). We have a huge range of projects which require driven and talented people to join our team, to lead and collaborates innovative ideas. We are currently seeking the following positions:
1. Senior HR Officer – 02 positions
Work location: Khamkeut District, Bolikhamxay Province, Lao P.D.R. Working day: 30 days, off: 6 days (8.5 hours/day).
- Functions, services, policies, and programs for the Gold Mine Project Division. The major areas directed are;
- Attend the weekly meeting with all department heads.
- Report the HR weekly & monthly reports to Management & Admin department.
- Check the PR with concerned department clearly & correctly then give to EMC for approval.
- Screen candidate resumes and contact to make an interview appointment.
- Interview the candidates and select the best one.
- Conduct the Company policy, benefits & rules, etc., to new staff.
- Make the Employment contract for new staff.
- Coordinate with HQ staff to renew the visa, work permit, stay permit, etc., for Expat staff.
- Check the staff whose their contracts nearly expire and coordinate with concerned department.
- Make the contract extension for staff whose their contracts will be extended.
- Inform staff whose their contracts will be expired and make the notice officially.
- Make the PR to buy some stationery for HR office by SAP program.
- Download the finger scan record for monthly timesheet checking.
- Add the new staff name & finger scan number to the fingerprint scanner machine.
- Upload the fingerprint scan of each department to Excel file and record the put on public folder.
- Send the weekly fingerprint scan record to admin staff of all departments.
- Check the working day on timesheet for all staff to compare with fingerprint scan record.
- Send the timesheet of each department to Finance & Accounting department to check and confirm correctly then HR department will send to the Payroll team.
- Check and calculate the working day of staff who will resign or staff whose his/her contract will be expired and send to EMC for approval then send to Payroll team.
- Make the work certificate for staff who will resign correctly as company policy & rule.
- Make the salary certificate & work certificate for staff who will attach with some his/her document for some business.
- Summarize the staff’s resignation form (daily & weekly).
- Provide the tasks to each HR Officer to do.
- Give some advice to HR team.
- Update the staff database (daily)
- Update the staff name list who already resigned & left the Company then send to IT team to delete from fingerprint scanner machine.
- Maintaining Employee records and paperwork.
- Adhere to laws and regulations.
- Lao National only
- Male & Female
- At least 3 years of experience in HR role
- Good knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, evaluation, training & development etc.,
- Good understanding of Lao labor laws
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Good decision-making skills
- Higher Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field
We offer the successful candidate an excellent salary and benefits package, National Social Security Fund, Field travels Allowance, Residence in camp and meals, etc…
We invite qualified candidate to submit your resume stating position apply for, your present and expected salary and ref directly, E-mail to: email@example.com or send hard copy of application form to the Human Resources Department at: Phonesack Group, Ltd. Unit 15, Sithong Road, Pakthang Village, Sikhottabong District, P.O. Box 1808, Vientiane Lao PDR. Tel: 021 550497, Ext 1153, Fax: (856-21) 550498.