Phonesack Group Co., Ltd is one of the largest wholly owned Lao companies. The Company employs over 100 supportive personnel at its headquarters and over 2500 employees and sub-contractors throughout sites in Lao PDR.
Now is an exciting time to build a career with Phonesack Group Co., Ltd. (PSG). We have a huge range of projects which require driven and talented people to join our team, to lead and collaborates innovative ideas. We are currently seeking the following positions:
1. Accounting Supervisor – 3 positions
Work location: Khamkeut District, Bolikhamxay Province, Lao P.D.R. Working day: 30 days, off: 6 days (8.5 hours/day).
- Manage financial functions, including accounts payable, receivable, bank reconciliations and tax audit.
- Able to ensure our financial management is accurate and effective.
- Use strong analytical skills to create detailed financial reports and forecasts.
- Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and appraising job contributions, recommending, compensation actions, adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews, implementing production, production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problem; identifying system.
- Meets accounting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balance and cash requirements; investing excess funds.
- Supports annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors.
- Verifies employee benefit invoices by verifying coverage and costs.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Male or Female, Lao national only.
- Higher diploma/Bachelor or master’s degree in finance and accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Accounting software as such: SAP, APIS, S-Acc, Access, Accounting/GAAP knowledge.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Very good at English in (Listening/Speaking/Reading/Writing)
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow through skills.
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately critical.
We offer the successful candidate an excellent salary and benefits package, National Social Security Fund, Field travels Allowance, Residence in camp and meals, etc…
We invite qualified candidate to submit your resume stating position apply for, your present and expected salary and ref directly, E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or send hard copy of application form to the Human Resources Department at: Phonesack Group, Ltd. Unit 15, Sithong Road, Pakthang Village, Sikhottabong District, P.O. Box 1808, Vientiane Lao PDR. Tel: 021 550497, Ext 1153, Fax: (856-21) 550498.