Phonesack Group Co., Ltd is one of the largest wholly owned Lao companies. The Company employs over 100 supportive personnel at its headquarters and over 2500 employees and sub-contractors throughout sites in Lao PDR.
Now is an exciting time to build a career with Phonesack Group Co., Ltd. (PSG). We have a huge range of projects which require driven and talented people to join our team, to lead and collaborates innovative ideas. We are currently seeking the following positions:
1. Senior Payroll Officer, 1 position base in Head Quarter, Vientiane Capital, and Working day: Mon-Fri (8 hours/day).
- Assist in the daily operation of payroll unit to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely. Coordinate timesheet provided from various departments of PSG Project and input data into payroll sheet. Serves as a Bank focal point. Assist in the payment of salary both in cash and bank transfer. Responsible for pay slip distribution. Works closely with Finance and Accounting Department.
- Entry all Database to payroll sheet for PSG project.
- Payment calculation for PSG project
- Assist the HR Department in liaise with Human Resources Officers to determine the current practices for paying employees in Petty Cash or Bank Transaction.
- Liaise with supervisors of all PSG projects to ensure timesheets are received on time.
- Function and monitor timesheets for employees and check the payroll calculations
- Prepare pay slips for employees.
- Maintain and update personal information for all staff i. e bank account, change details, resigned and terminated staff.
- Assist with any other accounting activities as required by Supervisor including performance and development of remuneration & benefits.
- Perform other HR related duties as directed by HR Director.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- At least 2-3 year experience in payable role as well as knowledge of payroll processes
- Competency in personal computer applications including Excel and Word
- Knowledge of integrated computer systems, especially in the area of accounts payable and the supply system.
- Knowledge of Tax and SSO system
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in speaking, writing and understanding English.
We offer the successful candidate an excellent salary and benefits package, Including PSG self insurance National Social Security Fund Office, Field travels Allowance, Mobile Phone Policies, etc…
We invite qualified candidate to submit your resume stating position apply for, your present and expected salary and ref directly, E-mail to: email@example.com or send hard copy of application form to the Human Resources Department at: Phonesack Group, Ltd. Unit 15, Sithong Road, Pakthang Village, Sikhottabong District, P.O. Box 1808, Vientiane Lao PDR. Tel: 021 550497, ext 1153, Fax: (856-21) 550498.