FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
POSITION TITLE: Front office Manager
REPORTS TO: General Manager
Directly supervises all front office personnel and ensures proper completion of all front office duties. Directs and coordinates the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest relation (GRO), and telephone areas. Prepare monthly reports and budget for front office department.
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER DUTIES AND RES PONSIBILITIES:
- Trains, cross – trains, and retrains all front office personnel.
- Participates in the selection of front office personnel.
- Schedules the front office staff.
- Supervises workload during shifts.
- Evaluates the job performance if each front office employee.
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all depart ments.
- Maintains master key control.
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel.
- Reviews and completes credit limit report.
- Works within the allocated budget for the front office.
- Receives report from the previous shift leader and passes on pertinent details to the oncoming shift leader.
- Checks cashiers in and out and verifies banks and deposits at the end of each shift.
- Enforces all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings of front office personnel.
- Wears the proper uniform at all times. Requires all front office employees to wear proper uniforms at all times.
- Upholds the hotel's commitment to hospitality.
- Prepare performance reports related to front office.
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyse rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house daily. i.e. flash report, allowance etc.
- Monitor high balance guest and take appropriate action.
- Ensure implementation of all hotel policies and house rules.
- Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple con figuration changes.
- Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting.
- Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and other employees.
- Monitor all V.I.P 's special guests and requests.
- Maintain required pars of all front office and stationary supplies.
- Review daily front office work and activity reports generated by Night Audit.
- Review Front office log book and Guest feedback forms on a daily basis.
- Maintain an organised and comprehensive filing system with document tation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management and General Manager.
Minimum two-years college degree. Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
More than 3 years supervisory or manager experience in front field of hotel. 4 or 5 stars Hotel experience preferred.
Experience handling cash, accounting procedures, and general adminis- trative tasks, guest-oriented mind, communication skill, leadership, Good in English and ability to analyse sales reports. replace field staff at peak time. Additional work at the request of GM.
For apply please send your CV and contact to email@example.com, 020 5664 6794 and firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 5584 2599.