Lao World Public Company (Lao World) is registered under Lao Law since 2004 and listed in Lao Securities Exchange (LSX). The company, starting off as the single largest exhibition center in Vientiane has now grown into real estate developer including Vientiane ITECC Mall, Savan ITECC Mall and Thongkhankham Mall as well as operating waterpark. The company has progressed to be one of the most well-known companies in Lao PDR, especially the brand name ITECC. It is a household name recognized by Lao people as the preferred venue for trade exhibition and fairs, concerts and social activities since its establishment. Each year, Lao World holds more than 30 events that are hugely successful with the locals and tourists, attracting over 1.35 million visitors to our ITECC locations. This is only possible at Lao ITECC since it has over 8,000 parking spaces. As the Lao market evolves, Lao World Public Company aims to be the leader in the market and continue to provide the best destinations for entertainment and shopping in Lao PDR.
The Company is looking for an Accounting Manager to join our enthusiastic team to support and grow the businesses together. Key responsibilities and duties for this position are as follows.
- Ensure accurate and timely month end book closing.
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely fashi
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to the management as neede
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting procedures.
- Provide guidance to other Accountants when neede
- Generate financial reports and statements to CFO for revie
- Ensure company’s assets are properly recorded and easily to trac
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
- Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Ensure the accurate and timely tax filing return including VAT, Consumption Tax, Corporate Profit Tax, Personal Income Tax and other taxes to the Tax Authorit
- Maintain a proper and organized document filing.
- Other tasks assigned by CFO.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or economics.
- Three-year experience for managerial level in finance and accounting in a large corporation.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of ERP syste
- Fluent communication and proper business writing in Englis
Interested Applicants, please submit a full curriculum vetae and cove letter to Lao world at Email: email@example.com Or Human resource Department LAO-ITECC Building
Ban phonethan Neua, Saysetha District, Vientiane, Lao PDR
Telephone: 021 415477
Closing date for application: 30/11/2018