Kerry Freight Lao (KFL) Co., TLD was established in 2016, operating the freight forwarding and multimodal transport services in Laos and integrated with GMR and Worldwide. We have an opening for a Sales & Marketing Executive to build our marketing and sales function from the ground up.
The Sales & Marketing Executive will be responsible for maximize the quantity of sales and ensuring our clients’ overall business operations are optimized and additional value-added freight forwarding services. This will involve a hand on role in motivating, supporting and existing sale team, ensuring individual / the team achieves targets.
- Responsible for the sales and marketing for driving business revenue performance and development of the new business opportunity
- Drive volume and revenue growth to meet or exceed agreed targets of department and to achieve revenue target
- Prepare action plan by individual as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects including marketing research, industry event attendance, etc. and following up on sales opportunities.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Forecast, analyze and design appropriate sales and marketing plan in all changes for freight forwarding and related industries.
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly.
- Conduct one-on-one review with all related people to build more effective communication, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of the team sales and activity performance.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentation.
- Any tasks as assigned under the General Manager and Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing, Logistics, Freight Forwarder or related business filed.
- At least 3 years of experience of sales & marketing in freight forwarding or related business with at least 1 years of experience in people/ team management.
- Strong in rules and regulations on either Sea or Air freight and custom regulations & requirements.
- Proven track record of bring in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Developing leadership skill, Motivation Skill, Analytical problem-solving skill, and Sales and marketing Planning/Organization Skill.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English very good level.
- Good knowledge & experience in Microsoft Office.
The preferred competencies:
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Be able to work under pressure, fast moving and continuous learning organization
- Good team management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Well organized with previous experience using CRM systems.
- Spoken Thai would be advantage.
Salary: Depends on experience/Negotiable
Employment type: Full-time
Professional level: Junior level
Application Closing Date 24 / 09 / 2018
Petrotrade Building, 03 Floor, Kamphengmeaung Road, Saysettha District, Vientiane Capital. Tel: 021 262204.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (send your CV and cover letter)