Quality Analyst – Lao Market
ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER – JOIN TELEDIRECT TODAY!
Be on the Top of the World! Be an advocate for safer online communities with exciting career opportunities overlooking Bangkok’s iconic skyline.
Our teams have a passion for innovative social products and how they help transform communities. Working cross-functionally with other stakeholders, they ensure that communities stay safe, share responsibly and respectfully to help make the world more open and connected.
- Partners with internal teams to ensure that decisions made by the vendor’s content moderation staff are being regularly audited for accuracy and that performance feedback is being shared with the responsible team members.
- Works closely with Quality Leaders on-site to aggregate, prioritize, and report on the top issues impacting decision accuracy for each market and vertical.
- Provides details to local teams around the impact of upcoming policy changes on the team’s current work, and surfaces gaps in knowledge, process, and technology between the intent of the Content Policy and how content reviews actually take place.
- Delivers "just-in-time" training to auditors on new or changing Content Policies as well as “refresher” training on existing Content Policy on an as-needed basis.
- Actively reviews decision accuracy audits to ensure consistency and alignment with our community standards and internal policies.
- Manages investigations of escalations of inaccurate decisions, to understand the root cause(s), especially in cases where policies are new, the content is ambiguous, or the decision has an outsized impact if incorrect.
- Mentors auditors on the use of audit tools and systems.
- Develops process documentation and aggregates feedback about the functionality of audit tools.
We are looking for :
- Passion for providing 1:1 support to people with accuracy and empathy
- 3+ years of experience assisting with the implementation of complex operational procedures including creation/delivery of classroom-style training and documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including development of effective presentations tailored for a leadership audience.
- Track record of developing and maintaining expertise on corporate policies and/or community standards.
- Exceptional attention to detail and nuance.
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and work independently in an unstructured environment.
- Attention to Detail - Ability to process detailed information effectively and consistently.
- Coaching - Ability to encourage and guide employees in order to make their performance more effective and to enhance their self-perception and problem-solving skills.
- Discipline - Ability to adjust to existing rules, procedures and policy. Finding reinforcement from the right authority when in doubt.
- Focus on Quality - Ability to set high quality standards and striving for continuous improvement and quality assurance.
- Integrity - Ability to adhere to standards, values and rules of conduct associated with one's position and the culture in which one operates. Being incorruptible.
Join Teledirect Today!
Are you looking for valuable learning opportunities working with leading brands in an exciting environment? Teledirect’s dedicated teams deliver growth-focused solutions in outsourced business processing that are shaping the industry.
Visit Teledirect’s career page at www.teledirectasia.com/carrers/.
Future-proof your career today: