Customer Service Representative – Cambodian Market
ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER – JOIN TELEDIRECT TODAY!
Be on the Top of the World! Be an advocate for safer online communities with exciting career opportunities overlooking Bangkok’s iconic skyline.
Our teams have a passion for innovative social products and how they help transform communities. Working cross-functionally with other stakeholders, they ensure that communities stay safe, share responsibly and respectfully to help make the world more open and connected.
- Assist our community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time.
- Become and remain knowledgeable about the client’s products and community standards.
- Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community.
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy.
- Display a strong bias to doing what’s right for our community in supporting the client’s mission.
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content.
- Review reported content and respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy.
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users.
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site.
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
- Recognize trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team
We are looking for:
- Min. 1-year prior Operations experience in shared services, Business Process Outsourcing environment or comparable service/process mgmt. environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and the Local language as applicable to the market the role supports.
- High affinity and cultural awareness of political/social situation regarding the relevant market/region that will be supported
- Social Awareness - Being aware of relevant social, political and professional trends and developments and using this information as basis of sound judgment.
- Community Sensitivity - Ability to demonstrate moral and social awareness of the consequences of one's choices, decision making and actions on behalf of represented clients.
- Workmanship - Ability to carry out one's work in accordance with professional standards of one's specific job designation.
- Accountability - Ability to be accountable for one's own actions and those of junior reps mentored.
- Stress Management - Ability to perform under pressure and adversity while remaining to be objective.
Join Teledirect Today!
Are you looking for valuable learning opportunities working with leading brands in an exciting environment? Teledirect’s dedicated teams deliver growth-focused solutions in outsourced business processing that are shaping the industry.
Visit Teledirect’s career page at www.teledirectasia.com/carrers/.
Future-proof your career today: