Burapha Agroforestry Co., Ltd is a Swedish/Lao plantation and wood products manufacturing company, with its own saw mill,processing facilities and plantations. We are committed to managing and developing our business in a sustainable manner. Balancing our economic, environmental and social responsibilities is necessary for sustainable business and beneficial to all stakeholders.
we are looking for a Lao National to join our company
Procurement and Logistics Officer
Start Date: Immediate
- Follow up PRN (Purchase request Note)
- Market survey for the items required in the organization
- Negotiate with suppliers for the best price
- Follow up with suppliers and keep track of delivery and payments
- Managing procurement folder (basically supplier list data, payment terms and details)
- Manage quotations
- Prepare PO (Purchase Order) and track the delivery of goods in right time
- Arrange delivery schedule
- Maintain good relations with suppliers
- Assist Back Office works.
- At least Bachelor degree in economics, logistics, supply chain management, operations management
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous work experience within related field
- Able to use office applications (MS-word, MS-excel, MS-power point)
- Able to read and write English with ease.
- Time flexible.
- Well knowledge of Vientiane city places
- Good negotiation capability
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with who want to learn and grow within the Company. Specifically they will have:
- A hard working and trust worthy attitude
- Good organizational skills
- Confident and articulate
- The ability to work independently and in team
- Driver’s license is required
Interested candidates should send CV, proof of qualifications and a cover letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 021 451 841 -2, Kaysone Phomvihane Road, Ban Phonesaath, Xaysettha District, Vientiane Capital
Closing Date: 30th April 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview