KnowlAge Consulting, a local management-consulting firm, on behalf of its client which is one of the most dynamic and diversified business group in Laos, Its business activities include: Energy, Water Supply and Infrastructure Development; Telecom and Technology Services; Precious Metal trading, Banking; Construction; Property Development…etc.
Position: Senior Finance Officer
Location: Vientiane, Lao PDR.
- Develop and monitor annual budgets (Supervise and coordinate with department head for budgeting)
- Control and ensure CAPEX, OPEX spending is on track as well as ensure all required reports are accurately prepared and submitted on timely manner
- Provide Company’s Performance result and business analysis to support for business decision making and implement proper controls on expenditures to ensure healthy profitability.
- Prepare operational, financial forecasts and plans including Income Statements, Balance Sheets, Cash-Flows, management report and other add-hoc reports as required by Top Management.
- Perform internal audit controls.
- Bachelor's or Master degree in Finance and Accounting or relevant fields
- At least 4 years of working experience in finance and accounting, particularly in budgeting
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations in Lao
- Professional use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to develop and establish financial policies and procedures
How to apply?
Interested candidates are requested to submit your updated resume which should describe full detail of qualification and cover letter explaining their motivation as well as how your experience meet the requirements, including education certificates, employment certificate and your recent photo to email@example.com (with subject: Senior Finance Officer)
089 Haifong Road, Ban Anou, Chanthabuly District, Vientiane Capital, Laos