Community Based Inclusive Development (CBID)
Handicap International (HI) has been active in Lao P.D.R. since 1996. The organization’s vision is of a Lao society where all adults and children live as equal individuals in a safe environment.
Handicap International (HI) is currently seeking a qualified and motivated person to work in the position of Community Based Inclusive Development (CBID) Project Manager
Position type: Full Time
Base location: Vientiane Capital with frequent travel to the provinces.
Main responsibilities and activities:
- Develop annual budget plans, annual operation work plans and procurement plan; update quarterly
- Develop Terms of Reference for each key activity of the project;
- Lead the process to develop, finalize and validate Project MOU and partnership agreements;
- Mobilize and coordinate resources (human, material, technical) necessary for the implementation of project activities;
- Develop resource materials (guidelines, training manuals, awareness materials, etc.) necessary for the implementation of the project;
- Organize monthly team meetings to review project progress and revise project monthly planning;
- Work with the Rights and Inclusion Coordinator and MEAL team to develop assessment procedures and tools to identify project strengths and weaknesses.
- Provide monthly progress report as well as the activities report to the Rights and Inclusion Coordinator;
- Promote visibility and highlight project impact through regular collection of photos, videos and case studies linked to project activities
- Prepare the Monthly Request of Money and ensure it reflects the most up to date need of money for planned project activities; submit it to the Rights and Inclusion Coordinator by the 1st of each month;
- Lao National
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Development or a relevant subject.
- At least 2-3 years working experience in project management with an INGO or development organization. Proven knowledge and professional experience in supporting civil society organizational strengthening.
- Leadership, ability to work proactively and take initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Planning and work plan formulation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
The full Job Description of the position can be found on the following website: http://directoryofngos.org
Handicap International (HI) offers: approximate net salary LAK 7,000,000 - LAK 7.500.000 + benefits (13th month, insurances, etc.).
Applicants should email a letter of interest (no more than one page) and CV (no more than two pages, containing the contact details of 3 references) to the address below by 21 January 2018. State clearly in the Email subject the position being applied for Attention email@example.com (Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted)
PO Box: 2496, 51/1 Hongkae Road, Ban Sisangvone, Vientiane Tel: (021) 412 110; FAX: (021) 416 242;
Handicap International is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people living with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
All the candidates are informed that, all along the recruitment process:
- Handicap International cannot ask the candidates for any money or incentive to select them;
- Handicap International cannot accept any money or incentive from the candidates to select them.