Phonesack Group Co., Ltd is one of the largest wholly owned Lao companies. The Company employs over 100 supportive personnel at its headquarters and over 2,500 employees and sub-contractors throughout sites in Lao PDR.
Now is an exciting time to build a career with Phonesack Group Co., Ltd. (PSG). We have a huge range of projects which require driven and talented people to join our team, to lead and collaborate innovative ideas. We are currently seeking the following positions:
Financial Analyst - 1 position based in Head Quarter office, Vientiane Capital, Working day: Mon-Fri (8 hours/day).
- To do financial planning, analysis and projection for PSG HQ and/or its affiliated companies,
- to forecast future revenues and expenditures to establish cost structures and determine
- capital budgeting for projects.
- To work with CFO, Finance & Accounting managers, and other executive-level team
- members to set company-wide investment direction and policies.
- Build financial models of projects to support the executive team on decisions regarding
- pricing, scenario analysis, and capital structures.
- Be the primary owner of the financial model for project under development.
- Build and maintain financial models
- Participate in meetings and calls with outside legal counsel, tax experts, accounting firms to understand regulations and tax treatments
- Apply advanced principles of finance to analyze financial and non-financial information
- Facilitate communication and understanding between the field finance and operations functions and corporate Profit & Budget Analysis
- Improve the current budget and performance reporting process and increase the utilization of current financial systems for efficient budgeting
- Monitor the budget and any revised forecasts throughout the year
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or finance.
- MBA preferred. CFA or CPA preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis.
- Accounting/GAAP knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel & Access)
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow through skills
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately critical
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Can work in details with high responsibility, integrity, and hard working
We offer the successful candidate an excellent salary and benefits package, Including PSG self insurance National Social Security Fund Office, Field travels Allowance, Mobile Phone Policies, etc…
We invite qualified candidate to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref directly to the Human Resources Department at: Phonesack Group, Ltd. Unit 15, Sithong Road, Pakthang Village, Sikhottabong District, Vientiane Lao PDR. Fax: (856-21) 550498 Tel: 021 550497 or E-mail to: email@example.com. To follow our Facebook fan page is “ Recruitmentteam Phonesackgroup”.