Lawyer (1 Position)
Location: Nonnbuek Office, Nongbuek Tai Village, Vientiane Capital.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating on matters related to contract, litigations and legal documents
- Provide business agreement, MOU, channel Partner agreement, Tender document, financial advisory
- keep up to date with the changes in legislations and case law
- Check and collect all the documents of contract to be safely and Convenient
- Join contract negotiations buy - Sale with sub-contract all of each project as belong to the Company
- Comments and legal advice to the parties involved
- Provide business risks advise involved potential impact of such change on business
- Analyze legal & compliance risks an provide assessment to the Company when needed
Qualification and Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor degree and above in laws and related field.
- More than 3-5 years’ experiences in Litigation work for court sentences and legal processing work.
- Having good communication skills especially English and can be translate English to Lao by legal word.
- Being able to be flexible in different environment and work with different people from different nationality.
- Computer literate with good skills, Microsoft word and excel
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to Phongsubthavy Group Company, Nongbuek Road, Ban Nongbuek Tai, Sikottabong District, and Vientiane Capital. Website: Phongsubgroup.la.com; Email: Recruitment – email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 020 22230770, Closing Date 30/07/2017
All applications will be handled in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be considered for interview.