Delivery Hero (Lao) Sole Co., Ltd (foodpanda Laos)
Asean Road, Thongkhankham Village,
Chanthabouly District, Vientiane Lao PDR
Position: Product Specialist
Section: Commercial Department
Location: Vientiane Capital
Contract type: Permanent
Type of Employment: Full Time
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company starting its operations in Laos, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest talents as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We’re looking for a highly-driven and motivated Product Specialist. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this may be the place for you!
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications by thinking creatively and rigorously about how to solve problems that have never been solved before at this scale.
- Collect data, user feedback, and market research, and build a solid business case to support the feature development.
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for Restaurant Experience, Restaurant Operations and Logistics.
- Define and communicate product strategy and roadmap to the global product team.
- Prioritize and adjust the market product backlog according to strategic product value.
- Collects and coordinates feature requests from all departments, making sure to communicate with all product managers.
- Coordinate bug reports and change requests which includes customer facing and internal facing products.
- Project manage and support rollouts of new features with business stakeholders and country product specialist.
- At least 4 years of experience managing applications and product support as a product/tech specialist in an e-commerce company. Plus points if you have worked in a similar organization like ours.
- An analytical mindset and skill-set.
- A passion to help build a great product & be successful with that product in the market.
- A passion for design excellence, usability & consumer appeal in products.
- A good understanding of and passion for scrum and agile software development methodologies.
- A sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- Strong team player, with an ability to connect people and teams to our company vision.
- Drive key processes to enhance daily business and have the ability to prioritize demands in a fast-paced environment.
- A proactive mentality and a desire to make an impact.
- Strong English skills, in both written and verbal communication. You have a voice that is personal and matches our Product brand.
- A passion for finding amazing food and great service.
What we offer:
- Steep learning curve.
- A vibrant and international team.
- Regular company and team events.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company.
Interested please submit your CV to Human Resources Department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 95575559
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview