Phonesack Group Co., Ltd is one of the largest wholly owned Lao companies. The Company employs over 100 supportive personnel at its headquarters and over 650 employees and sub-contractors throughout sites in Lao PDR.
Now is an exciting time to build a career with Phonesack Group Co., Ltd. (PSG). We have a huge range of projects which require driven and talented people to join our team, to lead and collaborates innovative ideas. We are currently seeking the following positions:
Accounting Manager– 1 position (Urgently)
Work location: Khamkeut Saen Oudom Gold Mining Co., Ltd
Khamkeut District, Bolikhamxay Province, Lao P.D.R.
Working day: 30 days, off: 6 days (8.5 hours/day).
- To provide strategic and accounting guidance to ensure that the company's accounting commitments are met; and
- To develop all necessary policies and procedures to ensure the sound accounting management and control of the business activities of the whole Group.
- To oversee and manage accounting team. Leading the teams and motivating the accounting staff to complete the works as per due date; the works are including accounts payable, account receivable, inventory, costing, general ledger (including fixed assets), annual budgeting and statutory reporting for all company's project.
- Guides accounting decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitors and confirms accounting condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Complies with state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing accounting reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains, guides and trains up accounting and accounting staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Protects operations by keeping accounting information and plans confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 6+ years of progressively responsible experience in Accounting and/or Finance management
- Should have at least Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting;
- Good strategic management skill and very good interpersonal skill
- SAP or ERP software experience is preferred
- CPA/Accounting preferred.
- High Attention to detail and accuracy and ability to direct and supervise
- Fair at English in (Listening/Speaking/Reading/Writing)
We offer the successful candidate an excellent salary and benefits package, National Social Security Fund, Field travels Allowance, Residence in camp and meals, etc…
We invite qualified candidate to submit your resume stating position apply for, your present and expected salary and ref directly, E-mail to: email@example.com; or send hard copy of application form to the Human Resources Department at: Phonesack Group, Ltd. Unit 15, Sithong Road, Pakthang Village, Sikhottabong District, P.O. Box 1808, Vientiane Lao PDR. Tel: 021 550497, Ext 1153, Fax: (856-21) 550498, website: www.phonesackgroup.com. Facebook Page: Careers at phonesackgroup