To support Luxembourg’s expanding programme comprising projects in the fields of rural development, education and health, the Lux-Development Regional Office for Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam in Vientiane, is currently seeking for a:
Human Resource Officer
(Duty station: Vientiane)
The main functions of this position:
- Assist in the recruitment process;
- Manage the personnel administration;
- Advise on internal mobility and competencies development and valorisation.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Law, Business Administration, Human Resource Management or a related field. Master degree in related field is desirable.
- At least 05 years of relevant working experience as a Human Resource Officer, in ODA projects/programmes and/or international cooperation agencies or medium to large business.
Required skills and competencies:
- Analytical capabilities and skills to deal with contractual agreements, legal document;
- Fluency in Lao and English language, speaking, reading, and writing;
- Ability to adjust to and prioritize a variety of complex evolving tasks;
- Ability and willingness to travel;
- Proficient with the MS Office package as well as good understanding of IT-solutions and systems;
- Willingness to learn new software applications; and
- Team player and capability at the same time to work independently.
Duration of contract: One year, renewable (with two-month probation)
Duty Station: Vientiane, Laos
Applications in English consisting of Curriculum Vitae, a photograph, and a covering letter must be forwarded by e-mail specifying in the Subject line “Application for ROFVTE_ HR” to:
Deadline for submitting application for this position is June 8th 2017.
Job Description is available upon request to the above email address.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview(s).