Lao Universal Trading and Services is looking for Human resources to work on a constructions area as following as Positions detail below:
Civil Engineers . Mechanical Engineers . Filters . Welders ( Stainless and other) Draftsman Carpenters Concretors and Plasterers
LUTS is seeking expressions of interest in the following engineering disciplines and trade areas.
The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years experience in their field and provide evidence of relevant experience.
- Experience working around heavy machinery and equipment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge and awareness of safety
- Legible handwriting willing and able to complete required on site paper work.
- Clear thinker in a fast paced environment with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Reliable and hardworking
- Ability to manage multiple demands and changing priorities.
- Able to take direction from onsite Management.
Engineering Disciplines and Drafting
- A relevant tertiary degree or qualification
- Understanding of scope of works and contractual obligations
- Interpretation of drawing and system requirements
- Working collaboratively with the design team, management and other key project stakeholders to develop engineering solutions
- Development of project supporting documentation such as functional descriptions, method of operation, engineering reports and commissioning playbooks
- Development of project schematics, single line diagrams, P & ID’s and drawing registers
- Management of project specific documentation
- Assistance with preparing schedules and scheduling of sub-contractors works
- Assistance with management and coordination of project delivery
- Assisting with project procurement
- Product design development and R & D
- System commissioning and testing
Welding and fitters
- Demonstrated experience working as a Welder
- Qualification is desirable
- Experience with MIG/TIG and Stick Welding
- A commitment to following standard work practices
- Ability to produce quality outcomes and continuously improve own work
- Read and interpret workshop plans and fabrication drawings
- Safely use a variety of workshop cutting and other Power tools
- Ensure all equipment is properly set-up and used in a safe manner and that all safety devices are in use
- Assemble products based on drawing and other instructions
- Adapt to fabrication of a diverse range of products
- Monitor quality and report any issues to management
- To follow instructions and adhere to Safe Work instructions.
The role will be a Contract Position.
Competitive wages are on offer to the right candidate and will be negotiated based on the level of experience.
Please forward your resume to Laouniversaltrading@gmail.com 020: 56638187
We thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.