Phonesack Group Co., Ltd is one of the largest wholly owned Lao companies. The Company employs over 100 supportive personnel at its headquarters and over 650 employees and sub-contractors throughout sites in Lao PDR.
Now is an exciting time to build a career with Phonesack Group Co., Ltd. (PSG). We have a huge range of projects which require driven and talented people to join our team, to lead and collaborates innovative ideas. We are currently seeking the following positions:
- Senior Electrical Engineer
Work Location: base in Head Quarter, Vientiane Capital
Working day: Mon-Fri (8 hours/day).
Gross Salary range: 6,500,000 to 10,000,000 Kip (negotiable)
- To assist Chief Electrical Engineer on providing overall responsibility of the design, development, planning and construction of a huge range of electrical projects from headquarters to various site. Act as the resident subject matter expert assistant on all electrical issue, infrastructure, diagrams and installations; including advising, training, and providing overall direction to junior electrical engineers. Provides strategic direction and management of all electrical works related to the success of the company.
- Assist in developing detail designs;
- Assist in assessing the potential risk of specific projects, as well as undertaking risk management;
- Assist in supervising tendering procedures and putting together proposals;
- Assist in managing, supervising and visiting contractors on site and advising on electrical engineering issue;
- Assist in overseeing the work of junior staff and electrical engineer disciplines;
- Assist in compiling, checking and approving reports and reviewing and approving electrical diagrams and drawings;
- Assist in all aspects of any electrical project or projects involving electrical engineering;
- Assist in develop staff by training, coaching and providing the knowledge and tools necessary to accomplish goal and assignments;
- Assist in providing the lead technical/engineering electrical support for projects in development or construction;
- Supports Chief of Electrical Engineer to ensure project electrical engineering activities comply with company requirements and support overall construction budget and schedule;
- Support him or her in preparing internal reports and updating requires by senior management and project management;
- Support him or her in creating project schedule and cost estimates and can achieve the goals;
- Establish strong cross-functional relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Master of Science preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience as the lead engineer for corporate commercial projects
- Professional Engineer license is a plus
- Previous electrical engineering management experience
- Proficiency in English and communication skills.
- Excellent drafting skills and communication.
- Hard working, well organized, thoughtful to details.
- Good multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
We offer the successful candidate an excellent salary and benefits package, Including PSG self insurance National Social Security Fund Office, Field travels Allowance, Mobile Phone Policies, etc…
We invite qualified candidate to submit your resume stating position apply for, your present and expected salary and ref directly, E-mail to: email@example.com or send hard copy of application form to the Human Resources Department at: Phonesack Group, Ltd. Unit 15, Sithong Road, Pakthang Village, Sikhottabong District, P.O. Box 1808, Vientiane Lao PDR. Tel: 021 550497, ext 1153, Fax: (856-21) 550498. Follow us on Facebook Page: Careers at phonesackgroup