We are looking for a new colleague in the following position for our client. Our client is a well established garment
manufacturing company and seeking qualified IT staff.
POSITION: IT STAFF
WORK STATION: VIENTIANE CAPITAL
IT Technician responsibilities
- Assist personnel with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Assist employees with computer problems and answer their questions
- Conduct daily network backup operations
IT Technician skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in computer networks and systems maintenance/ 1+ years’ experience on current network operating systems
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations
- Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience
Send your application letter and update CV, preferably in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com by email or hard copy to: Enterprise & Development Consultants (EDC), Co. Ltd.
at Green Building, Ban Naxay, House 429 Unit 41, Box 9997, Vientiane Lao PDR
Tel: + 856 21 454650-1, Fax: + 856 454654.
Note: All CVs must have contact details: Tel number and email address.
Closing Date: April 28, 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.