1. Organizing, supervising the implementation, being responsible for the Quality Assurance/ Quality Control (QA/QC) activities of QA department in compliance with Company’s requirements and achieve the assigned goals.
2. Register and manage the product list according to Law.
3. Directly participating in at least 1 QA activity (testing the quality of materials, analyzing quality in the Lab, checking the quality of products).
4. Training and coaching QA staff; providing system operation training (ISO 9001, 22000) for Production Department, Procurement and Sales.
5. Managing the quality management expenses according to the assigned norms.
6. Responsible for handling customer feedback related to quality.
7. Unsuitable handling, quality incidents and food safety.
8. Periodic quality assurance report (weekly, monthly) and explanation of quality issues.
9. Coordinating with other departments in carrying out work related to quality assurance and food safety.
10. Perform other tasks as assigned
- Male. Age 28-35
- Graduation from University/College major in Husbandry, Animal Nutrition, Food Technology, Chemistry, Biotechnology.
- Have 2-5 work experience at the position
- Attention to detail, Problem-solving skills
- Priority to knowledgeable about the animal feed industry.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point), Outlook
- Using Quality control tools (laboratory)
- Can speak Vietnamese is an advantage or English.
How to apply?
Interested applicants, please send us your latest resume with a recent photo. Please describe details about your work experience, duties/ responsibilities and achievement in your last companies.
Address: No.13 South Road, Nonhthong Village, Saythany District, Vientiane Capital Lao PDR.
More information contact: Human Resources Department
Mobile: (+856 20) 20 2828 7393
Applications close: 29-February-2020
For further information about GREENFEED VIETNAM CORPORATION & GREENFEED LAO CO., LTD
Please Visit: https://www.greenfeed.com.vn/
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Can speak Vietnamese is an advantage or English
GreenFeed Vietnam Corp., the predecessor of GreenFeed Vietnam Co., Ltd, was established in 2003 with the vision of becoming a (efficient) provider for the clean-food business. Started out with animal and aqua feed business, GreenFeed now has 9 modern feed mills in Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar and Laos, equipped with American and European technology, with the total capacity of 2 million tons of feed per year, satisfying the standards ISO 22.000, HACCP, GLOBAL GAP, BAP and the whole system operates with the application of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).