108jobs

FIND YOUR NEXT JOB

Phu Bia Mining

Phu Bia Mining

7th Floor, Capital Tower 23 Singha That Luang Saysetha

  • All job in this company
  • Mining Supervisor Mining Supervisor Be part of a high-performing mining company, multi-cultural team environment Lead a large team of mining equipment operators to meet production targets, whilst maintaining the highest of safety standards Generous salary and benefits package – 20 days on, 8 days off roster THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE TO LAO NATIONALS ONLY. PanAust Limited is an Australian-headquartered copper and gold producer in Laos, with pre-development and exploration assets in Laos, Myanmar and Papua New Guinea (PNG). The Company is focused on a sustainable business model associated with the production and sale of copper and gold, delivery of production goals and growth.In Laos, PanAust owns a 90 per cent interest in the Lao-registered company, Phu Bia Mining. The Government of Laos owns the remaining 10 per cent. Phu Bia Mining owns and operates PanAust Phu Kham Copper-Gold Operation and Ban Houayxai Gold-Silver Operation.This is a unique time to join Phu Bia Mining. The Company’s Phu Kham Copper-Gold and Ban Houayxai Gold-Silver Operations are world-class in terms of safety, production and performance. The Company is committed to continuing to deliver outstanding operational results while developing a mine closure plan that will provide sustainable outcomes for the Government and people of Laos.By joining the Phu Bia Mining team, you will have the opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment, where you will be supported by experienced expatriates and Lao supervisors who will provide you with training and development and the opportunity to develop and improve your English language skills. You will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package, including family medical insurance and performance bonuses.We offer many different career opportunities at our mine and exploration sites and in our Vientiane office; and as an employer who values diversity, we encourage women to apply for all available positions. Our modern mine camps provide great Lao, Asian and Western food, sport and recreational facilities and housekeeping services. Site-based employees work a roster of 20 days on, 8 days off or 14 days on, 7 days off for shift work, while Vientiane – based employees work 5 days per week with 2 days off. Reporting to the Mining Production Superintendent, you will supervise the large shift crew of operators to ensure targets are met in accordance with the mine plan and safety, quality and environmental standards.Your responsibilities will include: Supervising the crew of drill operators and mining contractors ensuring the highest level of safety standardsProviding mining operations supervision as requiredProviding input and expertise into operational and development plans as requiredEnsuring mine safety systems and procedures are well understood and complied withMaintaining accurate and timely records of work performed during crewCoaching Lao staff ensuring they have adequate skill to perform their dutiesControlling the cost of the various mobile equipment contractorsTo be successful in this role, you will require:Degree in Mining is desirableConsiderable previous experience in large scale drilling or mining earthworksExperience managing a large fleet of heavy, multi-functional mobile equipmentProven track record of leading teams in a production environmentExcellent written and verbal communication skills both English and LaoDemonstrated experience in leading a safe working cultureA proactive, achievement oriented approachCompetency in Microsoft Office suiteCurrent B class drivers licenceIf you are interested in applying for the position, we encourage you to apply online via our website at https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=12042&company=PanAust&username=   
  • Maintenance Technician - Electrical Maintenance Technician - Electrical Join our growing company in the dynamic mining industry, multi-cultural team environment Join our busy shared services team in an interesting role – maintenance and reparation with all safety rules / standards set out by Phu Bia Mining Generous salary and benefits package – PKM, 14 days on, 07 days off roster THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE TO LAO NATIONALS ONLY. PanAust Limited is an Australian-headquartered copper and gold producer in Laos, with pre-development and exploration assets in Laos, Myanmar and Papua New Guinea (PNG). The Company is focused on a sustainable business model associated with the production and sale of copper and gold, delivery of production goals and growth.In Laos, PanAust owns a 90 per cent interest in the Lao-registered company, Phu Bia Mining. The Government of Laos owns the remaining 10 per cent. Phu Bia Mining owns and operates PanAust Phu Kham Copper-Gold Operation and Ban Houayxai Gold-Silver Operation.This is a unique time to join Phu Bia Mining. The Company’s Phu Kham Copper-Gold and Ban Houayxai Gold-Silver Operations are world-class in terms of safety, production and performance. The Company is committed to continuing to deliver outstanding operational results while developing a mine closure plan that will provide sustainable outcomes for the Government and people of Laos.By joining the Phu Bia Mining team, you will have the opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment, where you will be supported by experienced expatriates and Lao supervisors who will provide you with training and development and the opportunity to develop and improve your English language skills. You will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package, including family medical insurance and performance bonuses.We offer many different career opportunities at our mine and exploration sites and in our Vientiane office; and as an employer who values diversity, we encourage women to apply for all available positions. Our modern mine camps provide great Lao, Asian and Western food, sport and recreational facilities and housekeeping services. Site-based employees work a roster of 20 days on, 8 days off or 14 days on, 7 days off for shift work, while Vientiane – based employees work 5 days per week with 2 days off.This position is based at PKM Mobile Maintenance department. Reporting to the Auto Electrical Team Leader, you will play a key role in the daily maintenance, reparation and report.Your responsibilities will include: Comply with all safety rules / standards set out by Phu Bia MiningReport all accidents / near misses to your superior as soon as possibleNever undertake any task that you feel is unsafeStop any unsafe act “you see” and advise the individual and your supervisorCarry out Auto electric maintenance activities as per company procedures, standards and OEM guidelinesManage tooling to ensure all tooling is kept in good working order, ensuring never to use any defective toolsReport to your team Leader / supervisor all company property damage, including tools and any other company issued equipment within 2 hours of the findingsActively involve yourself in all training supplied by the Phu Bia Mining ensuring the results are based on you applying yourself 100%Always ask questions if you do not understand any given taskCarry out all tasks as requested by your supervisor based on being competent to do so, ensuring you complete thetask in a realistic time frame and comply with all points aboveTo be successful in this role, you will require:High initiative at work and willing to learn many new thingsDiploma or higher in Automobile Technology or relatedHealthy, happy, young and energetic will be desireHave previous electrical experience will be priorityGood mining equipment experience E.G, CAT and KomatsuExcellent interpersonal and can work as part of a teamGood communication skills Lao and EnglishIf you are interested in applying for the position, we encourage you to apply online via our website at: https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=12044&company=PanAust&username= 
  • Warehouse Team Leader - Thanaleng ( VTE ) Warehouse Team Leader Be part of a high-performing mining company, multi-cultural team environment Join our team to be the Leadership of day to day operation of Warehouse. Generous salary and benefits package – (Thanaleng (VTE) 20 days on, 8 days off roster) THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE TO LAO NATIONALS ONLY. PanAust Limited is an Australian-headquartered copper and gold producer in Laos, with pre-development and exploration assets in Laos, Myanmar and Papua New Guinea (PNG). The Company is focused on a sustainable business model associated with the production and sale of copper and gold, delivery of production goals and growth.In Laos, PanAust owns a 90 per cent interest in the Lao-registered company, Phu Bia Mining. The Government of Laos owns the remaining 10 per cent. Phu Bia Mining owns and operates PanAust Phu Kham Copper-Gold Operation and Ban Houayxai Gold-Silver Operation.This is a unique time to join Phu Bia Mining. The Company’s Phu Kham Copper-Gold and Ban Houayxai Gold-Silver Operations are world-class in terms of safety, production and performance. The Company is committed to continuing to deliver outstanding operational results while developing a mine closure plan that will provide sustainable outcomes for the Government and people of Laos.By joining the Phu Bia Mining team, you will have the opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment, where you will be supported by experienced expatriates and Lao supervisors who will provide you with training and development and the opportunity to develop and improve your English language skills. You will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits package, including family medical insurance and performance bonuses.We offer many different career opportunities at our mine and exploration sites and in our Vientiane office; and as an employer who values diversity, we encourage women to apply for all available positions. Our modern mine camps provide great Lao, Asian and Western food, sport and recreational facilities and housekeeping services. Site-based employees work a roster of 20 days on, 8 days off or 14 days on, 7 days off for shift work, while Vientiane – based employees work 5 days per week with 2 days off.Reporting to the Logistics Warehouse Supervisor. Provide Leadership and demonstrate good decision making skills to enable your team to be successful. Be responsible for managing the daily operations. Day to day operations of their respective Warehouse, Warehouse personal, polices, procedures and systems. Demonstrate strong safety Leadership throughout warehouse and operational areas.Your responsibilities will include: Manage all Safety, Environmental and HR polies and procedures to the highest standardsManage the incoming ingredients and materials on a daily basisConducting supervise preparing, packaging and manifest the freight for dispatch to the mine siteEnsure freight receiving and dispatch accurate documentation and systemConducting supervise preparing, packaging and manifest the freight for exporting to the supplier for repair , return itemsEnsure the warehouse & equipment is cleaned to standard a daily basisEnsure DIFOT ( Delivery in Full On Time ) is the key focus to all activities undertakenAssist the warehouse Supervisor on operations to plan daily warehouse functionsPerform all tasks to a high standard to meet Standard Operating Procedures and processesDirects investigations into causes of customer or shipper complaints and responds accordinglyTo coordinate with shipping company and government party for the freight clearance when required and orderTo ensure that general and project freight is manifested and accounted for at all timesTo work along with general logistics team on arrange the freight as neededTo manage all staff in the warehouse and warehouse operationTo responsible for all tasks assign by Logistics ManagementTo be successful in this role, you will require:Degree qualification is Higher Diploma or aboveMajoring in Business Administration will be priorityPrevious experiences in warehouse is desirable, if has more than 2 years experiences will be priorityHas to have Very good written and verbal communication skills in English and Lao languagesCompetency in Microsoft Office suite, If can use SAP systems will be highly regardsHas Driving License ABC will be highly regardsIf you are interested in applying for the position, we encourage you to apply online via our website at: https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=12081&company=PanAust&username=  
Contact
Telephone : +856 21 268 000
Company Map
URGENT JOBS  

Confirm apply all job

    Your job selected is empty.