108jobs

FIND YOUR NEXT JOB

Phu Bia Mining

Phu Bia Mining

7th Floor, Capital Tower 23 Singha That Luang Saysetha

  • All job in this company
  • Senior Mining Trainer Position: Senior Mining TrainerAdvance your career and be a part of a high-performing mining company in Laos, with growth projects in Southeast AsiaManage critical mine development projects, including cutback and pioneering development through difficult terrainLaos based role, open for Thai, Laos nationals and internal PBM employee.THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE TO LAO NATIONALS ONLY. PanAust Limited is an Australian-headquartered copper and gold producer in Laos, with pre-development and exploration assets in Laos, Myanmar and Papua New Guinea PNG.In Laos, PanAust holds a 90 per cent interest in the Lao-registered company Phu Bia Mining (PBM). The Government of Laos owns the remaining 10 per cent. PBM has a Mineral Exploration and Production Agreement (MEPA) with the Government of Laos which regulates exploration, development and mining activities within the Contract Area. PanAust’s producing assets in Laos are the Phu Kham Copper-Gold Operation and the Ban Houayxai Gold-Silver Operation, both located in the Company’s 2,600 square-kilometre Contract Area.This position is based at our Phu Kham Copper-Gold Operation, which comprises an open-pit mine feeding ore to a process plant with the recovery of copper and precious metals into a saleable concentrate using conventional flotation technology. Your responsibilities will include: Reporting to the Mine Development Superintendent, you will be responsible for ensuring the safe and timely delivery of the mine production plan through implementation and completion of strategic projects, specifically:Provide consistent quality training in accordance with PanAust and Phu Bia Mining Safety processes and proceduresManage critical mine development projects, including cutback and pioneering development through steep mountain terrainEnable safe and efficient cutback development, remediation, construction of river diversions and surface water management structure programsMaintain quality service delivery by establishing and enforcing organisation standardsAssist in developing, maintaining and reviewing safe operating proceduresGeneration of high-quality reports and present shift production summaries on a regular basisTo be successful in this role, you will require:Degree qualification in Mine Engineering or similar would be preferredExtensive mining production and development supervisory skillsExperience with high rainfall and steep terrain mining pitsGood understanding of mining plans and ability to review designs and optimise plans together with the engineering teamStrong commitment to training and supporting the growth of Lao National employeesUnwavering safety focusBenefitsWe offer a competitive remuneration packaging including bonus incentive (potential tax advantages), medical and insurance cover, 25 days annual leave and more. This role is offered on an attractive drive-in, Fly in Fly out roster (28 days on, 14 days off) with transport to and from the site provided by the company and 1.5 days of travel in company time. Our modern accommodation camp provides a range of western and Asian food, a wet mess and sporting and recreational facilities, including a football field, gym and pool tables.If you are interested in applying for the position, we encourage you to apply online via our website at:https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=13045&company=PanAust  
Contact
Telephone : +856 21 268 000
Company Map
URGENT JOBS  

Confirm apply all job

    Your job selected is empty.